As the year comes to a close, its pretty standard to do a few things:
1) Make New Year’s Resolutions (I’ll share why I don’t make them in a future post) and 2) Review the best celebrity fashion trends that have inspired us all. Well, I’m not a celebrity, but I’ve worn some pretty dope outfits this past year, if I do say so myself! So, with no further adieu, here are my top five favorite looks of 2016!
5. Oxblood Maxi Dress:: Charlotte Russe
Single Sole Strappy Heels:: Charlotte Russe
4. Strappy Top:: Forman Mills
Cut up Jeans:: Forman Mills
Heels:: Pay Half
3. Tribal Print Swimsuit:: Poshmark
White Wide leg pants:: Forman Mills
Sheer cover up:: Poshmark
2. Burgundy Lace Romper:: Forman Mills
Fringe Heels: AMI Clubwear
1. Crochet Knit Midi Dress:: Forman Mills
Fringe Heels:: AMI Clubwear
Hope you enjoyed the outfits I’ve worn in this post as much as I’ve enjoyed wearing them!
Follow me on social media!
– A Black Girl About Town